I crave natural beauty. When I have the opportunity, I can sit for hours just watching – observing, enjoying, being in, breathing in – nature. Spending the past several years of my life in a city has made me truly appreciate the Natural State where grew up. I don’t long to move back to Arkansas or anything ((shudder)), but I do appreciate the time I choose to willingly spend there among family now. And I’ve learned some things over the years…
1. I breathe better when I’m surrounded by green.
2. It’s good to be prepared for whatever may come your way.
3. There is beauty in simplicity.
4. You can find visual interest in unusual places and things.
5. Just because something is old, doesn’t mean it can’t be lovingly displayed.
6. Sometimes if something is old, it may be best used it as a trellis.
7. You’re never too old to appreciate a good-looking insect.
8. Sunsets are still amazing.
9. Sometimes an empty chair is the only invitation you need to stop and smell the nature.
10. Last but not least, I learned that there is such a thing in the cow world as a Gingah.
And now you know, too.